If you want to reset your AirPods and remove them from your Apple ID, you can follow these steps:
1. Put your AirPods in their charging case and close the lid. Wait for 30 seconds.
2. Open the lid of your charging case, but do not take out your AirPods.
3. On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the More Info button next to your AirPods. Tap Forget This Device and confirm.
4. Press and hold the setup button on the back of your AirPods case for about 15 seconds, until the status light flashes amber and then white.
5. Your AirPods are now reset and ready to be paired with a new device.
How To Remove Apple ID AirPods
To remove your AirPods from your Apple ID, you can follow these steps:
– Open the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad.
– Tap the Devices tab and find your AirPods in the list.
– Swipe up and tap Remove This Device.
– Tap Remove to confirm.
This will unpair your AirPods from your Apple ID and allow the new owner to pair them with their own Apple ID.